Eat More, Spend Less
Mastering the art of food budgeting
Congratulations! You are about to embark on a journey that will forever change your relationship with food and spending. It certainly did all of that (and more) for me.
What follows in this e-book is my personal journey of food budgeting, as well as the steps necessary to become a food budgeting rockstar. More specifically, you will learn:
- • How to set a food budget
- • Ten tools for sticking within your designated budget
- • How to create budget-friendly meals with a well-stocked kitchen
- • About helpful resources and websites that make sticking to a budget a breeze
You’ll also get bonus material—a Menu Planner Template and a Weekly Progress Tracker—to help support you along the way.
What you won’t find in this book:
- • Rigid rules around budgeting
- • Shaming or guilt-inducing remarks for not being able to stick to a budget in the past
- • Lessons on extreme couponing
So, grab a notebook and your favorite writing utensil, and let’s get started!